Welcome to OSU-OKC's
Career Services Center!
OSU-OKC Career Services now offers Optimal Resume, a career management platform designed to help you elevate job readiness skills and present yourself to potential employers to make the optimal first impression! The interactive software is fully loaded with a variety of samples, tools and tips to help you demonstrate your experiences.
In an effort to serve OSU-OKC students in the most efficient way, all of our services are available in one of two ways:
- Walk-in service, first come, first serve.
- One-on-one service training or assistance with no waiting (appointments preferred) to explore opportunities and options and get on the right road to your future!
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Latest job postings in our Job Books
- Examples on how to write a resume and cover letter
- Interviewing techniques
- How to post your resume or view jobs online
- Occupational information
- Oklahoma occupational outlooks
Employers send your job announcements to:
This project is funded by Title III