1 victim is 2 many
ALL Currently Enrolled Students Are Required
Online Sexual Violence Prevention Training
Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City takes acts of sexual violence and sexual harassment seriously. In an effort to comply with the Violence Against Women Act and the Office for Civil Rights federal guidelines, all students are required to complete online training on sexual violence prevention. A hold will be placed on your account, which will affect enrollment for the subsequent semester, until the training has been completed. Training should take at least 40 minutes. The Chrome Internet browser is the preferred browser for optimal performance.
To complete the training follow these steps:
- Click this link: Student Training
- Log-in with your Okey account information. To activate your OKEY account or reset
your password, go to www.osuokc.edu/okey.
- Complete demographic and pre-quiz.
- Click on resources to view local resources and the "next" box will appear with in
the lower left corner. Click on next.
- Begin training by clicking introduction "Begin Here" and complete interactive training.
- Complete post-quiz. When finished you will receive the following message: Thank
you for taking Haven.
- You will receive a message that you will need to complete Part Two 45 days later. This is not a requirement for enrollment. It is optional to take this survey. Once you have reached this point, your hold will be removed for enrollment.
Refer to Guidelines for University Employees.
Join OSU-OKC in its stance that 1 is 2 many and its effort to maintain a safe environment where all members of the campus community can live, learn and be successful.