Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City

Faculty & Staff Information


Grade Change forms – Grade Change forms must be picked up in person by the faculty member or representative from the academic division/department.


Incomplete Contract – please send a copy of all Incomplete Contracts to the Records office for the student’s file.


Employee FERPA Agreement – required to obtain SIS and Web for Faculty access.